Pursuant to Texas Property Code Section 92.3515, these Tenant Selection Criteria are being provided.
***NOTE: EACH APPLICANT OVER 18 YRS OLD MUST COMPLETE SEPERATE APPLICATION
Normal Landlord’s Selection Criteria:
• Gross Monthly Income must be 3 times the rental amount and verified by pay stubs or bank statements.
• Good two-year Employment History verified by current/past employer.
• Good two-year Rental History verified by current/past landlord.
• Good Rental Credit Score (no lower than 600) verified by TransUnion SmartMove® (rental credit score), (some exceptions per landlord requirements)
• Criminal History Report accessed and verified by Allsource Property Management™ via TransUnion SmartMove®.
• Proof of Renter’s Insurance, with Allsource Property Management as "Additional Interest" must be received before move in.
• Non-smokers only.
• Landlord’s Rules & Regulations to be attached to Lease.
• No evidence of Bed Bug presence and Bed Bug Addendum to be attached to Lease.
IMMEDIATE DENIAL WILL RESULT FROM ALL THE FOLLOWING:
• Invalid Social Security number, Invalid Driver’s License, or false information on Application.
• Insufficient Income and/or Negative Employment History.
• Negative Rental History including eviction, late payments, returned/bounced checks,
balance owed to Landlord, Lease violations, Landlord complaints, property damage. (May require additional deposit)
• Negative Credit History including repossession, eviction, foreclosure, bankruptcy.
• Criminal History including but not limited to misdemeanors, felonies, sex offenders, terrorist activity.
***Prospective Applicants who do not meet the selection criteria may be approved with
an additional security deposit, an approved Guarantor co-signer and/or landlord's approval.
In order to facilitate the Application Submittal and Approval Process involving multiple Lease Applicants
• Lease Applicants will be notified of a multiple application situation.
• All Complete Applications with Fee will be processed by Allsource Property Management™.
• Landlord will be provided all processed applications for review.
• A processed application that is reviewed by Landlord is NOT subject to refund.
• The decision of accepted Lease Applicant is made solely by the Landlord.
Applying online with Allsource Property Management™ is simple and easy.
To apply now, click here:
Texas Consumer Protection Notices: